Content not available
To become an informative airport management company in providing public information services so as to create added value for the company
1. Provide accurate, reliable, and accountable information to the public
2. Provide easy accessibility of public information services
3. Ensure that public information services are provided in a fast, timely manner and are managed by competent, professional and integrity resources
4. Manage the company's public information disclosure through digital information technology in order to maintain the company's credibility and public trust
Content not available
1. Develop and disseminate standard policies, rules, and procedures related to the Company Information System
2. Prepare, provide, and/or publish Public Information of PT Angkasa Pura II (Persero);
3. Collect, store and identify the Company's Public Information that has been controlled and categorized into Information that is announced periodically, Information that is announced immediately, Information that is provided at any time, and Information that is excluded;
4. Verifying the Company's Public Information materials;
5. Provide the Company's public information that is accurate, true, and not misleading;
6. Completing and testing the Company's Public Information which is included in the category of being excluded from information that is open to the public;
7. Carry out the provision and service of the Company's public information, either through announcements or requests for public information;
8. Ensuring the implementation of these standard policies, rules, and procedures in existing data and in every new system or application development;
9. Instruct the officials under him in the context of implementing the Company's public information services;
10. Coordinate with other related units if necessary;
11. Report the results of the implementation of duties to the Board of Directors.
1. Responsible for the storage, provision, and/or service of information within the company.
2. Create and develop a system for providing information services quickly, easily, and fairly in accordance with the technical guidelines of the nationally applicable Public Information service standards.